Do you want to help the horses of the Minnesota Hooved Animal Rescue on a schedule that you dictate? Well, you can do so by using Network for Good to donate funds monthly, quarterly, or annually!
This process is secure and managed through the Network for Good - a coalition designed to help nonprofit organizations become more effective and efficient in addition to helping them further their mission by integrating the full power of the online medium into their own operations such as fundraising, recruitment and advocacy.
To securely donate to MHARF through the Network for Good, the process is well documented and should be easy to follow. There are, however, some important things to be aware of:
- The minimum donation for Network for Good is $10.00.
- The entire donation process is secure.
- You have an option of a "One time donation" or a "Recurring donation"
- The payment options for a "One time donation" allows for PayPal or Credit Card. For a "Recurring donation, you can only use a Credit Card.
- If you wish to use PayPal, you will need to have a PayPal account set up. Please visit the PayPal website and create a free account - typically, a "Personal Account".
- There is a 4.75% processing fee associated with your donation. As the donator, you have the option of having this deducted from your donation (resulting in a lower net donation), or you can add the fee to your donation total (resulting in a higher dollar amount) so that 100% of your intended donation goes to MHARF.
- Before your donation is committed, you will be given a chance to review everything. If it all looks correct, click the "Complete Donation" button, otherwise you can choose to "Change" things by clicking the appropriate link
That's all there is to it! All the horses greatly appreciate your generosity!